The creators of Outlast from Red Barrels studio have already said that their next game will be an experimental one, and with today’s announcement of The Outlast Trials it became clear the creative vector of development.
The novelty is a cooperative survival horror, which can be played both alone and with up to four players. The choice of setting also turned out to be unusual – the main characters became the participants of the unknown experiment of the Cold War times.
The project is still at an early stage of production, without an approximate release date or a list of platforms.
If anything, it’s not a full-fledged Outlast 3 that Red Barrels promises to make some time ago, it’s an unusual spin-off, trying to scare the players in a slightly different way.
- The Cyberpunk 2077 multiplayer will have a “fair monetization”
- Atari’s gaming console is at its final stage of production
- Capes release date
- Tips and tricks in Paradize Project
- Paradize Project guide
- Blizzard: Diablo IV is like the first chapter of a big book
- Tips and tricks in Songs of Conquest
- Nightingale release date
- Paradize Project tutorial
- Diablo 4 Server Slam Date Times Revealed