Bioshock designer Jean-Paul LeBreton has moved the first level of the classic Doom (E1M1) to No Man’s Sky with a recent Synthesis update.
In the fresh patch of the game there is a possibility of terraforming, which is now properly stored in the built areas. Triangular platforms were also added, thanks to which the designer was able to make his version of the famous level.
Of course, the map is not copied perfectly – in No Man’s Sky there are no exploding barrels and the doors are opened only with the help of buttons. No demons, weapons or armor were added, but the author still tried to get closer to the original. At the end of the level the players will be surprised.
The base with the Doom level can be visited personally by entering the symbols into No Man’s Sky from the designer’s page.
- What games will be in Xbox Gold in December 2019
- Guide Overview BioShock 4 – Release date, location, characters, gameplay and what’s new
- How to Activate Thyphlo Ruins Skyview Towerin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- Jagged Alliance : Crafting and Upgrading Weapons
- Announced the new Outlast – a cooperative horror
- Unlocking the Best Forever Skies Armor
- The creators of Diablo IV are already improving the game based on feedback from players
- Minutes Till Dawn: The Impact of Sound Design″
- How to Use Grenades and Other Explosive Devices in Aliens: Dark Descent
- The Best Modifications and Custom Levels for Trepang