Recently, the studio Ubisoft Blue Byte reported when exactly the release of the add-on “In the ice” for the city planning simulator Anno 1800 will take place. The novelty will be the last content of the season ticket and will be released on December 10, 2019 on the PC.
“In the ice” will be the largest DLC for Anno 1800. Gamers are expected to see a new plot, the Arctic region, classes of researchers and technicians, more than thirty buildings, six manufacturing chains, thirteen goods, dozens of exciting quests and more. In addition, in the harsh terrain, one will have to deal with low temperatures by heating the houses.
Together with the addition to Anno 1800 will arrive and the sixth major update. Developers will tell you more about free content in the future.
- final fantasy xvi how long to beat
- Diablo 4 Chains of Possession Walkthrough
- Building Your Own Colony: One Lonely Outpost’s Base Building Guide″
- Understanding the Forever Skies Economy
- Understanding the Importance of Terrain in Jagged Alliance
- The Planets of Atlas Fallen: A Look at Virtual Worlds
- Industries of Titan faq
- Taking advantage of cover and terrain in Jagged Allianc
- How to Survive in Jagged Alliance ‘s Harshest Environments
- Industries of Titan gameplay