Cyberpunk 2077 scriptwriter Marcin Blacha in an interview with the Polish portal Inn:Poland said that the dialogues of the game are occupied by two thick books, and two more – comments on them. Marcin added that the project scenario is “much more ambitious” than the “minor human problems” of the Witcher franchise.
The story of Cyberpunk 2077 is about heroes who oppose the world, which is a live character.
The writer added that he likes to work on characters who are “torn apart from the inside by their own drama” because it allows them to come up with an emotional dialogue.
Without revealing the details, I can tell you that one of my favorite characters is a prisoner who wants to achieve a long-held goal after his release. I’d like to note the artificial intelligence that runs the entire taxi company, and the smart girl who works part-time in an esoteric shop, but also works as a nurse.
Cyberpunk 2077 will be released on April 16, 2020 on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty expansion faq
- Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty expansion gameplay
- Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty expansion best settings
- Tesla Cybertruck added to GTA 5, Minecraft and Rocket League
- Cyberpunk 2077 will be available on PS5 and Xbox Scarlett, but not at the start
- Prisoners in pods – Nautiloid in Baldurs Gate 3
- Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty expansion release date
- Greyhill Incident Cosplay: Dressing Up as Your Favorite Characters
- Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty expansion tutorial
- Are there any expansions or add-ons available for Minutes Till Dawn game?″