In chapter 14 of Darksiders Genesis you will find that your way will be blocked by a destroyed wall. In this guide you will learn how to go further.
The guide and passing of Darksiders Genesis is how to break the wall in chapter 14
In order to go further, you will have to blow up the pieces of the wall with the help of Bomb Growths. This item is behind two platforms moving all over the location. To get Bomb Growths you need to jump to these platforms, and then jump to a stable plane.
Next you need to move the bomb. There are two ways: wait until the road becomes clear and just push it or drop it on the rocks from a moving platform. Next, take the bomb to the wall that blocked your way and blow it up.
- Darksiders Genesis – how to solve the Treasure puzzle
- How to activate metal plates in Darksiders Genesis.
- How many levels, bosses and hours will it take to get through Darksiders Genesis
- Darksiders Genesis is a poisonous water puzzle in Part 8
- What to do if I’m stuck in textures and caught a bug in Darksiders Genesis
- Darksiders Genesis – where to find the Liar’s Key
- Darksiders Genesis – Passage of the chapter 1
- Where to Find The Fire Temple in The Death Mountain Depthsin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- The Blocked Well Walkthroughin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- Archero walk-through – Chapter 11