Darksiders Genesis has several collectibles for players that range from money and bonuses to keys. One such key is the Deceiver’s Key, which is located in the “Fortress Path” location in Chapter 1.
The key is at the end of the level, and will be marked on your map if you find the Treasure Map of this chapter. If not, I have marked the location on the map above.
To get the Liar Key, go to the Fortress Path location and walk straight until you are on the edge of a cliff with a bridge-shaped tree. Follow the trunk across the abyss to get to the key. Keep in mind that it is very easy to fall down here, so take your time.
- How to find green, yellow and red steel bridges in Fortnite chapter 2
- Darksiders Genesis – Passage of the chapter 1
- Darksiders Genesis – how to break a wall in chapter 14
- How to activate metal plates in Darksiders Genesis.
- How many levels, bosses and hours will it take to get through Darksiders Genesis
- Darksiders Genesis is a poisonous water puzzle in Part 8
- Darksiders Genesis – how to solve the Treasure puzzle
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – How to find and defeat all mysterious creatures
- Side quests in Red Dead Redemption 2
- How to Unlock The Construct Factoryin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom