Two weeks ago, the crowdfunding campaign for the board game Divinity Original Sin the Board Game was launched. As expected, the joint project of Larian and Lynnvander studios turned out to be quite successful. Over the past few days, the fundraising campaign has not only crossed the minimum threshold, but has also achieved an unexpected result for the developers themselves.
In such a short period of time, more than one million dollars were raised, thanks to which the fans managed to unlock all the additional goals. The authors also reported that the Chronicle system will be implemented in the game, which will allow us to compare our choices with the solutions made by other players, like in TellTale games.
During the plot campaign, we have to make a lot of important and minor choices, which in the future will affect the development of the main story. The most important decisions will be saved, and later we will be able to compare them with the decisions of other players. All this will be done through a special event log.
Divinity Original Sin the Board Game will be released in the last quarter of 2020, and in order to get a version with all the bonuses and additional gift items, you need to support the game on Kickstarter for at least $120.
- Baldur’s Gate 3 release date
- The Wolf Among Us 2 tutorial
- Tips and tricks in The Wolf Among Us 2
- How to get Charmander at Pokemon Sword and Shield
- Trepang Replayability: Is It Worth Playing Again?
- Campaign in Baldurs Gate 3
- Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown Bonus Content and Extras
- Goodbye Volcano High tutorial
- Tips and tricks in The Expanse: A Telltale Series – Episode 1
- Read Only Memories: Neurodiver gameplay