Since you will want to get really good items, the place where you are, the stations where you are docked, will have different prey in the market.
It also matters where you sell your items, because it is always better to sell at the mall.
The market works by allowing players to use game currency in exchange for buying various resources or drawings that they need from other players. The game does not yet have an EVE Echoes Market guide, but it may be implemented sometime in the future.
There are only a couple of steps that you need to take to be able to sell, so it is not very difficult if you understand the basics. Basically, everything is in order – you have to dock the ITC Station.
This is like a secure area that allows you to perform various activities such as using the trading floor and collecting the extracted resources.
So, here are the steps that you need to perform in order to sell EVE Echoes:
- Make sure that you are on an ITC station. Otherwise, head to the nearest one.
- Click on the menu at the top left of the screen.
- Click on the inventory.
- Click the hangar for items (you will not see this option and the ship’s hangar unless you are docked to a space station).
- Click on the item you want to sell.
- Click on the Sell option.
- Select the quantity and set the price at which you want to sell the item.
- Sell the item you want to sell!
It is quite easy to do, so just make sure you are docked and everything else will be very easy. Also, you will need to have items for sale, otherwise you will not see the sale option.