Gourmets Gone Missing is a side quest in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, where Link has to find three missing gourmets who were planning a food festival in Hyrule. This quest is not necessary for completing the main storyline, but it can offer rewards such as heart containers and useful items.
To start this quest, Link must talk to Mayor Ronto in Kakariko Village. The mayor will tell him that three gourmets are missing, and that he needs help finding them. He will give Link a list of the missing gourmets and their last known locations.
The first gourmet on the list is Satoe, who was last seen at Lake Hylia. To find her, head south from Kakariko Village and follow the path until you reach Lake Hylia. Once there, use your Magnesis rune to locate a metal box under the water near some lily pads. Pull it up and open it using your Stasis rune to reveal Satoe hiding inside.
The second gourmet on the list is Takashi, who was last seen at Gerudo Desert. To find him, make your way to Gerudo Town and speak with one of its inhabitants at night time (since men aren’t allowed during daytime). She will tell you about an outsider who had been causing problems outside town walls recently – that’s most likely Takashi! Head out into Gerudo Desert through one of its entrances (either by following signs or checking map). As soon as enough distance has been covered without any landmarks visible then his hideout should be noticeable – look for tall rocks standing out among low bushes around which he’ll likely be hiding.
The third gourmet on the list is Aiya who had gone exploring Lost Woods before getting lost herself amidst all twists turns within overgrown paths . Finding her can be quite challenging since Lost woods can disorient even experienced players. The only possible way to go about this is to stay alert and follow the sound of her voice or music which she is playing on her flute. It’s worth noting though that deviating from the path will always cause you to start all over again.
Bringing all three gourmets back to Mayor Ronto in Kakariko Village concludes the quest and even grants some quite valuable rewards that can become tactical advantages in future boss battles or other types of combat scenarios! Most importantly, don’t fall off guard since there may be dangerous enemies lurking around any corner!
- How to Reach Gerudo Town in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Unlock The Construct Factoryin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Complete The Missing Farm Toolsin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Get the Desert Voe Outfit in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- The Blocked Well Walkthroughin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- The Beckoning Woman Walkthroughin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- Where Are the Wells Locations in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- All Side Quests in Hyrule Surface, Sky, Depthsin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- Where to Find All Towers in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Complete Who Goes There? in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom