Recently we have already told you that Halo: Reach was a great starter at Steam, and now it is clear that in the first 24 hours of the project it has shown the third result for 2019 in the service.
Now the top looks like this:
Destiny 2 – 292 314 people
Total War: Three Kingdoms – 191,816 people
Halo: Reach 161,024 people.
And all three games are played in completely different price categories.
It should also be noted that Halo: Reach for PC is included in the subscription to Xbox Game Pass, but it is not available in Steam, so the statistics above do not include players from Microsoft service.
By the way, as a result, “Reach” managed to surpass the results of Gears 5 by more than 16 times. But, of course, you shouldn’t compare them directly – they’re in completely different price categories, but it’s already obvious that the players on the PCs were much more waiting for the arrival of Halo.
I wonder if Halo: Reach will be able to increase its audience over the weekend – the first weekend usually shows even more impressive results.
- Youtuber compared Halo: Reach to a working ray tracing and without it. Where is better?
- Halo 3 passed with the guitar from Guitar Hero. It took a month and 263 deaths
- Amazon’s gonna make a competitor to Stadia and xCloud
- Minimum system requirements of Halo: Reach
- Halo Reach on PC – the best weapon in the game
- Steam Cloud Gaming cloud streaming technology is mentioned in the network
- Tips and tricks in Aska
- The Repair House best settings
- On Twitch, you can now order food while you’re watching the stream
- The world of Cyberpunk 2077 is not as small as many people thought