The Sensor Tower statistical system collected information on mobile game sales and downloads for the third quarter of 2019. The data shows that a few publishers receive almost all the revenue, and Tencent is the leader among these giants.
The mobile market has long been ahead of all other platforms in terms of popularity and revenue, so giants like Apple are trying to get into it. The data below shows the download statistics distributed among publishers: only 1% of the total number of downloads in the market generates 9.1 billion downloads in the third quarter of 2019, which is 82% of all downloads.
The following chart shows the revenue for the third quarter: the same 1% of publishers collected $16.3 billion, which accounted for 95% of the total revenue of the mobile market. Of this gold percentage, Tencent collected $2 billion, NetEase $743 million and Bandai Namco $503 million the most.
It is worth noting that the statistics are collected from the App Store and Google Market from the category Games, ie, it is only about the mobile games market.
- Black Desert Mobile: Pre-registration reached 4 million users
- Moon Mystery tutorial
- Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile release date
- The authors of Star Citizen spoke about prisons and crimes
- Ib best settings
- Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile keeps freezing,crashing,running slow
- Divinity Original Sin the Board Game raised $1 million on Kickstarter
- Total War: Pharaoh tutorial
- Abiotic Factor system requirements
- Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile faq