Mount Lanayru Tower is one of the many towers in the game Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. These towers are important landmarks in the game that, when activated, unlock a portion of the map and reveal nearby shrines, locations, and points of interest. Mount Lanayru Tower can be tricky to activate, but with a little bit of know-how it can be done easily.
Here is how to activate Mount Lanayru Tower in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom:
1. Find Mount Lanayru: Before activating Mount Lanaryu Tower, you first need to find it. The tower is located on top of Mount Lanaryu which can be found in southern Hyrule. You can use your map to locate it correctly.
2. Climb up to reach the summit: Once you have successfully reached Mount Lanaryu mountain’s base via horseback or running on foot, you will need to climb up towards its summit where you will find some icy wind-pipes along your way up.
3. Use Cryonis Rune (ice pillar creating ability) : When climbing at around 2/3rd part towards your goal there should ice pipes around and below each other from right side when faced upwards . Here , without wasting any time use Cryonis Rune from Sheikah Slate if haven’t already which leads upto two pillars being created helping players cross them for further progress making sure that no movement error occurs while getting over those pillars created.
4 .Climb above safety zone using paraglider: Climb all upto top safely as more climbable ice pipes appear which ends close above tower’s foundation region then make sure you equip Paraglider allowing floating down onto smaller safe platform just beside path leading unto entrance gate for tower.
5 .Kill Stone Pebblit enemies along near way inside gate alongside ladder-based puzzles : The moment boss fights break out right after activating shrine within Lair alongside Tanagar canyon so better take care of Stone Pebblit appearing as enemies obstacles preventing completion along the entire path.
6. Following these steps, you’ll be able to activate Mount Lanayru Tower and unlock the map for this area in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. From here on, you will be able to fast travel through this tower and have a wider view over its surrounding areas as well.
Remember that activating towers is an important part of playing Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, so take your time and try to find each one. You never know what secrets and treasures await when exploring its territory. Have fun with your quest now!
- How to Activate Gerudo Highlands Skyview Towerin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Activate Gerudo Canyon Skyview Towerin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Activate Sahasra Slope Skyview Towerin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Activate Pikida Stonegrove Skyview Towerin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Activate Upland Zorana Skyview Towerin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Activate Rospro Pass Skyview Towerin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Activate Ulri Mountain Skyview Towerin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Activate Rabella Wetlands Skyview Towerin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Activate Thyphlo Ruins Skyview Towerin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- Where to Find All Towers in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom