Beating Master Kohga in Great Abandoned Central Mine can be a challenging task, but with the right strategy and approach, it’s entirely possible. Here are some tips that could help you overcome this hurdle successfully:
1. Use Remote Bombs: One of the most effective ways to take down Master Kohga is by using remote bombs. As soon as he starts his spin attack, try to throw a bomb in his direction and detonate it when he’s close enough. This will interrupt his attack and leave him vulnerable for several seconds.
2. Use Cryonis: Another handy tool to use against Master Kohga is Cryonis. You can use ice blocks to block his spinning attacks or create platforms that allow you to reach higher areas of the arena quickly.
3. Use Magnesis: During the second phase of the fight, you’ll need to move metal boxes around while avoiding Master Kohga’s attacks. Using Magnesis will allow you to manipulate these boxes from a safe distance without risking getting hit by him.
4. Learn His Patterns: It’s essential to learn Master Kohga’s attack patterns if you want to defeat him successfully. He has two main types of attacks – spinning and throwing bombs – which he alternates between throughout the fight.
5. Stay Mobile: Moving quickly around the arena is key when fighting Master Kohga as it makes you harder for him aim at successfully with his bombs or spin attack.
6) Bring Enough Healing Items- To survive whilst moving round fast its important Link has enough high quality foods/elixirs/rare items that gift health back upon consumption so Link needs not constantly worry about getting caught out too much whilst dodging kohgas attacks.
Remember, persistence pays off when fighting bosses in Zelda games! Don’t give up after just one attempt; keep practicing until your timing and reflexes are perfect.
- How to Beat Master Kohga in Abandoned Gerudo Minein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- All Purah Pad Upgrades in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Beat Battle Talus in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Complete Orochium Shrinein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Defeat Marbled Gohmain Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Beat Thunder Gleeok in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Beat Flame Gleeok in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Beat Frost Gleeok in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Defeat The Wind Temple Boss Colgerain Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- Infiltrating the Yiga Clanin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom