Stone Talus is one of the challenging bosses in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. If you’re struggling to find a way to defeat this boss, here are some tips that will help you beat Stone Talus and continue your adventure.
Firstly, before engaging in battle with Stone Talus ensure that you have at least ten arrows, a melee weapon such as sword and shield for close range combat and a hammer capable of mining ore deposits scattered around Hyrule.
To initiate the fight with Stone Talus travel to the marked area on your map. Once there look for any rocky outcroppings around its feet. These rocky outcroppings are usually covered with Ore Deposits which can be picked up using an equipped Hammer. Use these rocks as cover from its attacks then climb onto its back and aim directly at it’s glowing weak spot on its back. Hit it in rapid succession until you get flung off.
While fighting ensure that you maintain constant movement as this will make it easier for Link to position himself behind his target when attacking it’s vulnerable spots.
By dodging his strong attacks followed by dishing out swift hits against him or landing perfect parries when required.
Another strategy can be achieved through finding high ground (higher than Stone Talus) nearby which would also grant line-of-sight advantage over him; using bombs or ranged weapons (i.e bow) against him would make quick work of his weak spots on his arms thus creating an opening once he drops down allowing Link to use heavier blows.
Lastly, do not forget about Divine Powers attunement system found within Tears Of The Kingdom..
Using Amiibos such as wolf link or zelda character figures could help replenish either Hearts/ Stamina Wheel slots during your play-through while other more advanced amiibos grants weaponry more powerful than anything found throughout Hyrule.
In conclusion, defeating Stone Talus requires strategy, patience,and a bit of luck. Best of luck on your journey, and happy adventuring!
- How to Beat Battle Talus in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- All amiibo Drops in The Legend of Zelda: Zelda Tears of the Kingdomin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Get Midna’s Helmet in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Get The Camera in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Break Rocks and Ore in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- Where to Find Princess Zelda’s Housein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Climb Death Mountainin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Catch and Tame Horses in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Get the Glide Armor Set in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Get Better Armorin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom