Thunder Gleeok is a formidable enemy to beat in the game Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. However, with the right strategy and preparation, defeating this boss can be relatively easy. Here are some tips on how to beat Thunder Gleeok:
1. Equip yourself with the right weapons: Before engaging in battle with Thunder Gleeok, make sure you have equipped yourself with the right weapons and gear. Some recommended items are arrows (preferably Ice or Fire), bombs, and Hookshot.
2. Understand Thunder Gleeok’s attack pattern: Thunder Gleeok has two heads that alternate shooting bolts of lightning at you. The only way to damage it is by hitting both heads at once when they come together for their electric attack.
3. Stay close to its chest: Position your character directly in front of its chest since this will grant you an unobstructed view of both its heads during the attack pattern.
4. Use arrows or bombs to hit both heads simultaneously: When Thunder Gleeok charges up for its lightning attack, use arrows (preferably ice or fire) or bombs to hit both of its heads at once.
5. Use Hookshot when necessary: If one head moves out of range before you can hit it with an arrow or bomb, use Hookshot – this will pull Link close enough so he can hit it easily and avoid getting zapped by lightning attacks from either head.
6. Be quick on your feet: You must be agile during this fight since thunder gleeok moves around a lot – sometimes charging over short distances towards Link while other times simply spitting fireballs at him.
7. Keep moving around but do not rush things- take time targeting those hits accurately without exposing yourself constantly
Using these strategies should help you defeat Thunder Gleek quite easily in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom!
- How to Beat Flame Gleeok in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Beat Frost Gleeok in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Beat Queen Gibdo Gerudo Lightning Templein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Beat Battle Talus in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Defeat The Wind Temple Boss Colgerain Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- Spirit Temple How to Defeat The Seized Constructin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Activate Popla Foothills Skyview Towerin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Beat Flux Construct I On Great Sky Islandin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Beat Master Kohga in Abandoned Gerudo Minein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Beat Stone Talus in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom