Jiukoum Shrine is one of the many Shrines in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom that you come across during your journey. Completing this shrine can be a bit tricky as it requires some puzzle-solving skills and understanding of the game mechanics. In this guide, we will help you complete Jiukoum Shrine step by step.
Step 1: Enter The Shrine
The first thing that you need to do is to locate and enter Jiukoum Shrine. To find it, follow the objective on your map or use any other landmarks such as towers, stables or other Shrines visible from afar.
Step 2: Activate The Terminal
Once inside the shrine, head towards the center where you’ll see a pedestal with a glowing orb on top. Use Magnesis Rune to bring down hanging metal bars and drop them on switches next to doorways…This will activate all three Terminals located around this area once they are activated; an elevator will start moving up and down.
Step3: Solve The Puzzle To Reach Terminal No2
You should now follow markings highlighted that leads towards Terminal No2 move through moving blocks (Using Magnesis Rune again). If done correctly without getting hit by them -the blocks will create stepping stones allowing Link to reach his next checkpoint at Jiukoum’s second terminal by activating a laser orb.
Step 4:Solve Puzzles At Terminal No3 For Treasure Chests
Now head back into main area where another set of puzzles awaits involving motion controls using Stasis rune, deflecting Guardian lasers with shields or reflecting light beams onto receptacles placed above doors using crystal switchor mirror angles in order get them open for treasures chests containing weapons like Soldier’s Claymore, Knight’s Bow etc..
Step 5: Solve Final Puzzle at Terminal No1
Proceed to navigate carefully through large abyss between connecting walkways until reaching third terminal which activates another lift -which heads back to first terminal where another puzzle is waiting. This time its about positioning both barrels correctly on the balance platforms to open access for doors leading onward into new parts of shrine.
Step 6: Shrine Complete!
Once all four terminals are activated, go to the end of shrine where final door opens you will be presented with a treasure chest containing a shield or clothing item (this can vary) and spirit orb needed for leveling up at shrines outside.
That’s it! You’ve successfully completed Jiukoum Shrine in The Legend Of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
- How to Complete Rutafu-um Shrinein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Complete Jiosin Shrinein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Activate Popla Foothills Skyview Towerin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Complete Runakit Shrinein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Complete Kisinona Shrinein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Complete In-isa Shrinein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Complete Gutanbac Shrinein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Complete Susuyai Shrinein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Complete Sahirow Shrinein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Complete Kiuyoyou Shrinein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom