Shield Surfing is a fun and effective way to travel around the vast world of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. This unique form of transportation allows you to quickly traverse hilly terrain and reach your destination in no time. In this article, we’ll guide you through the steps on how to Shield Surf like a pro.
Step 1: Choose Your Location
The first step to Shield Surfing is finding the right location. Look for steep hills with snow or sand on them, which will help you slide down faster. Once you have found a suitable slope, make sure you equip either a shield or an ancient shield from Link’s inventory.
Step 2: Get Ready
Stand at the top of your chosen hill with your shield equipped, then press “ZR” button while targeting for it to take up its position in front of link (assuming default settings). In other words ensure that link has his shields out before starting sharp decent down hill. Once ready link can commence his move with utmost confidence
Step 3: Start Sliding
Press “A” button while maintaining “ZL” targeted modality (Assuming default settings). As soon as he hops on top of his shield he will glide downward making some turn along slopes ahead until either stops by hitting an obstruction or comes in contact with water.
Step 4: Master Turns And Directional Changes.
To change direction during surfing use combine left analog stick motion directional buttons that detects changing links’ direction.
Tips To Master The Art Of Shield Surfing
– Always look out for bulls-eye type reflectors when traversing downhill since riding over these speed boosters yields better results.
– If links happens not hit any reflector deft timing trigger should absorb fast unless attempting charging enemy target since risk colliding likely ensues.
Now that you know how to Shield Surf in Zelda Tears of Kingdoms, go out there and explore every nook and cranny of the captivating world of Zelda. Mastering this skill might take some time, but with practice and determination, you can become an expert Shield Surfer and enjoy the ride through all terrains. Remember not to miss any available speed boosters for better experience.
- How to Use Zonai Stake Devices in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Catch and Tame Horses in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Use Zonai Sled Devices in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- All Combat Controls in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Use the Wheel Zonai Devicein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Get The Camera in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Change Your Paragliderin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Get Climbing Gear Set in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- The Closed Door How to Open the Temple of Timein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- All Korok Seed Upgrades and Costsin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom