Zonai fan devices are very useful in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom as they can be used to manipulate wind currents and solve various puzzles throughout the game. In this guide, we will take a closer look at how to use these devices effectively.
Firstly, it’s important to note that the Zonai fan devices come in different shapes and sizes. There are handheld fans that can be used by Link to blow objects or enemies away, as well as larger stationary fans that can be directed towards specific areas. These larger fans often require more effort to activate but can impact the environment over a wider distance.
To use a Zonai fan device in Tears of the Kingdom, you will need to first locate one. They are often placed near puzzles or challenges where wind manipulation is required. Once found, approach the device and examine it by pressing ‘A’. This will give you a description of how it works along with any special instructions.
To activate a handheld fan device, simply equip it from your inventory using either the ‘X’ or ‘Y’ button on your controller (depending on which slot it was assigned). Once equipped, target an object or enemy by pressing ‘L’, then blow into your controller’s microphone (or press ‘R’ if playing with buttons) to initiate wind currents from your selected direction.
For stationary fans, there are usually levers or platforms nearby that need activation before they come online. Use caution when approaching these levers/platforms as sometimes they may trigger traps or other surprises – some even require certain weapons like bombs or arrows for activation!
Once activated properly however you’ll be able control large gusts created by these giant spinning blades according to where said fan is directed and what angle its blades point towards through interaction with metal shields creatively placed around several levels. By doing so skillfully enough one could open new paths and access previously locked areas.
Overall using Zonai Fans in Tears of the Kingdom can be extremely helpful in both combat and exploration. These objects give Link the power to manipulate wind currents and solve environmental puzzles, unlocking new areas and items throughout his journey. Remember to keep an eye out for these fans as they can often be found in hidden locations or guarded by tough enemies!
- How to Use Zonai Sled Devices in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Use Zonai Device Dispensers in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Use the Battery Zonai Devicein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Use the Flame Emitter Zonai Devicein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Use the Wheel Zonai Devicein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Use Zonai Stake Devices in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Use the Portable Pot Zonai Devicein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Use Zonai Wing Devices in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Use the Balloon Zonai Devicein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Build Rafts in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom