The enthusiast found in the files Call of Duty: Modern Warfare direct information about the existence of the royal battle mode. It’s possible that in an attempt to expand the appeal of the game, Activision wanted to add a royal battle mode to the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. According to the leak, the mode map will contain 15 zones and 6 places of interest. Moreover, in the parameters of standard and private matches, there is a value indicating the simultaneous presence of 200 players. There will be team modes for two and four users.
In addition, the leak contains information about six types of missions (Tracked, Timed Run, Assassination, Scavenger Hunt, Domination, Random) and the presence of many types of armor, prey, and perks. One of the rumors is that the development of the royal battle is the work of Raven Software studio, not Infinity Ward.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds and Fortnite brought the popularity of the royal battle to unprecedented heights, so many developers have tried their hand at this genre. It is not known whether the mode of royal battle in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will be announced at all, because it could be just the achievements of Infinity Ward or Raven Software. According to some rumors, it will be released as a free separate game in 2020.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is available on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will feature “1 on 1” and “3 on 3” modes
- Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile faq
- Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile release date
- Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile system requirements
- Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile guide
- The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare files contain 23 new game modes
- Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile gameplay
- Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile keeps freezing,crashing,running slow
- Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile tutorial
- Can Six Days in Fallujah Live Up to the Hype?