The 343 Industries team decided to publish the computer requirements needed to run the Halo: Reach shooter at minimum graphics settings. They added that the project can be played with 50-60 FPS if there are appropriate components.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 960T or Intel i3-550
RAM: 8 gigabytes
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6850 or NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
The requirements were very gentle, which is not surprising, because the original came out about 9 years ago on the Xbox 360 console. The recommended requirements will be disclosed at a later date.
The developers also talked about the cross-play between users of Windows Store and Steam. It will be available at the moment of the shooter’s release, but they will not be able to play with the owners of Xbox One soon.
- Will Diablo 4 Be Cross Platform?
- Diablo 4IV System Specs Can You Play It?
- Microsoft is delaying Project Scarlett devkits for developers
- Pikmin 4 system requirements
- Mortal Kombat: Onslaught system requirements
- Industries of Titan faq
- Remnant 2 faq
- Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince system requirements
- Industries of Titan system requirements
- Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile faq