If you are experiencing freezing, crashing, or slow performance while playing My Time at Sandrock, there are several potential reasons that could be causing these issues. In this article, we will explore some troubleshooting steps you can take to improve the game’s performance and address these problems.
1. System Requirements
Make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements to run My Time at Sandrock smoothly. Check the official website or Steam page for the game to find out what specifications are recommended.
2. Update Graphics Drivers
Outdated or incompatible graphics drivers can often cause performance issues in games. Visit the website of your graphics card manufacturer (such as NVIDIA or AMD) and update your drivers to the latest version available.
3. Close Unnecessary Background Applications
Closing any unnecessary applications running in the background can help free up system resources and improve game performance. Open Task Manager (Ctrl Alt Delete on Windows) and close any applications that are not essential.
4. Disable Antivirus/Firewall Temporarily
Sometimes antivirus software or firewalls can interfere with games and cause them to freeze or crash unexpectedly. Temporarily disable your antivirus software or firewall before launching My Time at Sandrock to see if it resolves any issues.
5. Verify Game Files Integrity
In Steam, you can verify integrity of game files by right-clicking on My Time at Sandrock in your library, going to Properties > Local Files tab > Verify Integrity of Game Files button. This process checks for missing or corrupted files and replaces them if necessary.
6\. Lower Graphics Settings
If the game is running slow or freezing, try lowering graphics settings within the game. This can help reduce the strain on your hardware and improve performance. Lower options such as resolution, shadows, anti-aliasing, and textures to see if it makes a difference.
7\. Optimize Power Settings
Ensure that your power settings are optimized for gaming performance. Go to Control Panel > Power Options (or search for it), select High Performance mode (if available), and adjust any advanced power settings to prioritize performance over energy saving.
8\. Update Game Patches
Check for any available updates or patches for My Time at Sandrock. Developers often release updates to address various issues and bugs that could be causing freezing or crashing problems.
9\. Reinstall Game
If none of the above steps work, you may need to uninstall and reinstall My Time at Sandrock. This can help fix any installation or corrupted file issues that could be causing the performance problems.
If you have tried all of these steps and are still experiencing freezing, crashing, or slow performance in My Time at Sandrock, you may want to reach out to the game’s technical support team for further assistance.
- The Siege and the Sandfox keeps freezing,crashing,running slow
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 keeps freezing,crashing,running slow
- 30XX keeps freezing,crashing,running slow
- Terra Nil keeps freezing,crashing,running slow
- Final Fantasy VII Rebirth keeps freezing,crashing,running slow
- Hercule Poirot: The London Case keeps freezing,crashing,running slow
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage keeps freezing,crashing,running slow
- Blasphemous 2 keeps freezing,crashing,running slow
- Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader keeps freezing,crashing,running slow
- Daymare: 1994 Sandcastle keeps freezing,crashing,running slow