Are you experiencing performance issues while playing the game ‘Once Human’? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! In this article, we will provide you with some tips and tricks to help fix your FPS (Frames Per Second) in ‘Once Human’ and enhance your gaming experience.
1. Update Your Graphics Drivers
The first thing you should do is make sure that your graphics drivers are up to date. Outdated or corrupted drivers can negatively affect the performance of the game. Visit the website of your graphics card manufacturer and download the latest drivers for your GPU (Graphics Processing Unit).
2. Adjust Game Settings
Tweaking some in-game settings can significantly improve performance:
- Lower Graphics Quality: Reduce rendering quality, shadows, textures, and other settings to lighten the load on your system.
- Resolution: Lowering the resolution will render fewer pixels and put less strain on your GPU.
- V-Sync: Disable V-Sync as it can limit framerate by synchronizing with your monitor’s refresh rate.
- Ambient Occlusion: Turn off or lower ambient occlusion as it adds more complexity to rendering.
3. Close Background Applications
If you have resource-intensive applications running in the background while playing ‘Once Human’, such as web browsers or video editing software, they may consume valuable system resources needed for smooth gameplay. Close any unnecessary applications before launching the game to ensure optimal performance.
4. Adjust Power Settings
Your power plan settings may impact gaming performance by restricting CPU and GPU usage. To optimize performance, set your power plan to ‘High Performance’ in the Windows Control Panel or Power Options.
5. Clean Your PC
Dust and debris buildup can cause overheating, which ultimately leads to reduced performance. Regularly clean your PC by blowing out the dust from fans and vents using compressed air cans or a dedicated computer cleaning kit.
6. Upgrade Hardware
If all else fails, it might be time to consider upgrading your hardware components. A more powerful CPU, GPU, or additional RAM can greatly improve gaming performance.
By following these tips and tricks, you should see a significant improvement in FPS while playing ‘Once Human.’ Remember that every system is unique, so finding the optimal settings for your specific hardware may require some trial-and-error experimentation. Happy gaming!