In this guide, you will learn how to rename Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield.
Name Pokemon as soon as he is caught
The first way to rename a Pokémon is to give it a name after it’s been caught. This happens every time you catch a Pokémon. You will be asked if you want to give your Pokémon a nickname. Choose “Yes” and enter any name you like.
Rename Pokémon in PokéCentres
You can also change the name of your Pokémon by visiting the dark NPC in Poké-Centers (left). Go to the NPC and talk to it. Ask them to rate the name, then select the Pokémon you want to rename. NPC will want to discuss the nickname for your Pokémon, and then suggest that you give it a better name. Select “Yes” to access the name screen.
- How many Pokemon in Pokemon Sword & Shield
- Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield – how to change the tent color
- Pokemon Sword and Shield – where to find an old letter
- Pokemon Sword and Shield – answers in the Ballonlea Hall
- How to get Charmander at Pokemon Sword and Shield
- Pokemon Sword & Shield – How to make and get a lot of money quickly
- Expanding Your Forever Skies PokeDex: How to Catch Them All
- Sword Art Online Last Recollection release date
- Rumored that Rockstar is developing a game about the Middle Ages and the open world
- Detective Pikachu Returns release date