Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown is an action-adventure game that offers players a thrilling experience filled with exciting challenges, puzzles, and combat. Apart from its gripping story and engaging gameplay, the game also offers players a wide variety of unlockable outfits and skins for the main character to use.
Unlocking these outfits and skins is not only visually rewarding but can also enhance gameplay with various unique abilities. Some outfits are acquired by completing specific in-game tasks while others can be purchased from the Uplay Store.
One of the first unlockable outfits in Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown is the ‘Classic Prince’ outfit. This outfit will be immediately available to players who have completed Story Mode or unlocked any other skin in-game. This skin pays tribute to the original Prince of Persia games and makes your character look very similar to how he did back then.
Another fun outfit is ‘Altair’s Outfit’, based on a character from another popular Ubisoft franchise Assassin’s Creed. In order to unlock Altair’s Outfit, you need to connect your Ubisoft account in-game, which will reward you with this cool-looking armor set.
The ‘Klompa Warrior’ skin allows users to take part in fights as a warrior wearing traditional Klompa armor – revered soldiers from ancient Persian mythology known for their bravery and strength.
For those looking for something more regal-looking, unlocking ‘Royal Guard’ allows users access into one of Persia’s elite palace guards’ uniforms reserve specifically sanctified for royal guests and ambassadors.Although there are other interesting skins like Desert Nomad or Marauder that perfectly fit different tastes if one wishes so.In addition,you can get an exclusive set named “Sand Wraith” by purchasing Deluxe Editions which gives our main protagonist dark powers enabling him shade stealth manoeuvre during combats along with terrifying appearance during platform sections against enemies.Another additional purchase gave us “Survival challenge” which provides players a challenging experience where they have to survive with their limited health and resources.
In conclusion, Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown is full of fantastic unlockable outfits and skins that can add both aesthetic appeal as well as practical perks to the gameplay. With many great choices, there’s something for everyone!
- Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown Easter Eggs and References
- Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown – Character Guide
- Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown – Easter Eggs
- How Long Does It Take to Beat Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown?
- The Best Armor in Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown
- Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown Game Length: How Many Chapters?
- Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown – Character Customization
- Prince of Persia The Lost Crown: Set to Be a Game-Changer
- How to Progress Through the Story in Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown
- Ubisoft’s Prince of Persia The Lost Crown Release Date: When to Expect It