Hip-hop band City Morgue announced about cooperation with Rockstar Games in Instagram with the signature “summer 2020”. There is an opinion that this is a hint at the announcement of GTA 6.
Fans believe that City Morgue tracks may appear on one of the radio stations of the new Grand Theft Auto. By the way, the band comes from New York, so it is possible that GTA 6 will send players to Liberty City.
City Morgue, a hip hop group, teased this on Instagram today pic.twitter.com/SgmuT6jAK7— Yan2295 (@Yan2295) November 10, 2019
A Reddit user under the nickname Wardoganthem187 contacted Peter “Righteous P” Rodgers, the half-brother of a City Morgue member. In his correspondence, Rogers said that the announcement would be “soon”.
There is a possibility that Rockstar is preparing a new radio station for GTA Online, but it’s hard to believe: the soundtrack for the fifth part was mainly composed by artists from California.
Also some fans suppose that City Morgue may sound in Bully 2. Unfortunately, the fate of the game is still unknown.
- Rumored that Rockstar is developing a game about the Middle Ages and the open world
- Everywhere release date
- Once Human release date
- RoboCop: Rogue City release date
- Cities: Skylines 2 release date
- Red Dead Redemption 2 verifying game ownership failed
- Once Human faq
- Mumbai Gullies release date
- Next Steps for the Remnant Franchise: Predictions and Speculations
- Bomb Rush Cyberfunk release date