In the popular video game, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, players are tasked with unlocking various Great Fairy Fountains in order to enhance their abilities and progress further in the game. One such fountain is the Eldin Great Fairy Fountain, which can be unlocked by completing a specific task and offering certain items to a Great Fairy.
To begin unlocking the Eldin Great Fairy Fountain, players must first reach Eldin Canyon. Once there, they should head towards Goron City and look for a hidden cave along the way. Inside this cave, players will encounter Kheel – an NPC who will give them a side quest called “Serenade To A Great Fairy”.
To complete this side quest, players must collect at least ten fireflies after speaking with Kheel. The fireflies are scattered throughout Eldin Canyon and can easily be gathered while exploring or completing other tasks in that area.
Once enough fireflies have been collected and returned to Kheel, he will reward the player with a piece of Amber – an item needed to unlock the Eldin Great Fairy Fountain.
Next, players must locate Tera – another NPC located near Goron City who is sitting on top of one of its buildings. Tera will ask for five Fireproof Lizards as part of another side quest.
The Fireproof Lizards can be found roaming around Death Mountain or purchased from certain merchants in Goron City. Once five have been acquired and given to Tera, she will reward the player with another piece of Amber.
With both pieces of Amber collected and in hand (or inventory), it’s time to find one last NPC – Cotera – who is located inside a small alcove near Lake Darman (south west from Goron City). Upon reaching Cotera; she’ll offer three upgrades depending upon how many Fairies Link has discovered so far across Hyrule:
1) If you’ve not yet discovered any fairies – she will tell you about the locations of the first three fairies in Great Plateau, Dueling Peaks and Hateno Village.
2) If you have discovered one or two fairies – she’ll enhance your clothing to boost armor defense by 1.
3) If you have discovered all four great fairies, Cotera will finally take both pieces of Amber in exchange for unlocking Eldin Great Fairy Fountain.
In conclusion, unlocking the Eldin Great Fairy Fountain in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom may seem like a daunting task at first, but with a little bit of exploration and completing certain side quests it can be done. Always remember to check with NPCs when trying to unlock these locations as they often provide insight and clues on what needs to be done next.
- How to Get The Flamebreaker Armorin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Complete Who Goes There? in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- Secrets and Hidden Places in Forever Skies
- How to Unlock The Construct Factoryin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- Where to Find The Fire Temple in The Death Mountain Depthsin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- Where to Find All Towers in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Activate Eldin Canyon Skyview Towerin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Find the Sikatag Lightroot in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Fix The Broken Bridge to Rito Villagein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Use the Flame Emitter Zonai Devicein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom