The All-Clucking Cucco Walkthrough in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is one of the most challenging quests in the game. In this quest, you are required to collect a total of 20 Cuccos and bring them back to their coop safely. However, things are not as easy as they seem because Cuccos can be quite tricky to catch and control.
To start off with this quest, talk to Malon at Lon Lon Ranch who will give you a total of three minutes to catch all 20 Cuccos. You must be quick and efficient while doing so because if any Cucco escapes or if time runs out, you will have to start over.
The first thing you need to do is scout out the area as some Cuccos are hidden in places that may not be easily visible. Once you find a Cucco, carefully approach it and press A button on your controller or use your sword on it gently. This will cause the chicken-like creature to fly up into the air allowing you grab it mid-flight by pressing A again or holding onto its tail with Z button.
Be careful though! If you grab or hurt a cucco too many times, they’ll swarm around Link attacking him resulting in significant damage causing him defeat.
Once you have caught all 20 cuccos within three minutes malon will gift “Coco Custard” which when eaten heals all of Link’s hearts restoring health faster than fairies can!
In conclusion, mastering The All-Clucking Cucco Walkthrough requires both patience and skill. Take your time when scouting out for these creatures and use precise movements while grabbing them without hurting them repeatedly! Follow these steps cautiously complete this level earning yourself enough potions for later challenges that need even more swiftness precision from Link!!
- How to Use Zonai Stake Devices in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Cook in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- Gourmets Gone Missing Walkthroughin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- An Eerie Voice Walkthroughin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Get Climbing Gear Set in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Get The Camera in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Shield Surf in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- White Goats Gone Missing Walkthroughin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Complete Ride the Giant Horsein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- All amiibo Drops in The Legend of Zelda: Zelda Tears of the Kingdomin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom