Rumors that Huawei postponed the start of sales of its first folding smartphone Mate X was not true. The first batch of smartphones has already been bought.
Yesterday at 10:08 a.m. Chinese time, Huawei Mate X went on sale. However, not for long: already at 10:09 a.m. the first batch of smartphones was sold out, despite the price list of 16,999 yuans (about $2400). It is not known how many devices were in this batch. But in a week, the second batch of Mate X will be on sale. Also buyers are offered a 50% discount on one replacement screen.
So far, Huawei Mate X is sold only in China. Whether it will go on the international market – it is not known yet. Recall, the smartphone has received an 8-inch flexible display with a resolution of 2480 × 200 pixels, the processor Kirin 980, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB of ROM, a camera with four lenses and a battery of 4500 mAh with support for 55-watt charging.
- final fantasy xiv how to sell items on market
- Everywhere system requirements
- Atari’s gaming console is at its final stage of production
- Replaced guide
- Mineko’s Night Market guide
- GYLT faq
- How is the mobile gaming market doing – the latest statistics
- Half-Life Alyx Announcement: leads to a lack of Valve Index VR headsets
- Mineko’s Night Market tutorial
- Mineko’s Night Market faq