In the game Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, finding The Fire Temple in The Death Mountain Depths can be a bit tricky. However, with a few tips and tricks, it’s easy to locate this important location.
Firstly, it’s important to note that The Fire Temple is located within Death Mountain Depths. This area can be accessed once you have obtained the Iron Boots from Goron City and have spoken with Darunia.
Once in Death Mountain Depths, make your way towards Goron City. On your way there, you will come across a large boulder blocking the path. Use a Bomb or Bomb Flower to blow up this boulder and continue forward.
Keep going until you reach a large room filled with lava and moving platforms. Here is where things start to get more challenging, but don’t worry – just take your time.
Using your Iron Boots will help keep you steady on the moving platforms over the lava. Be sure to pay attention to where each platform goes before stepping onto it!
Eventually, you will come across another large boulder blocking a path on one of these platforms. Similar to before, use another bomb or bomb flower on this boulder to clear the path ahead.
After this point, it’s smooth sailing! Keep following the path until you find The Fire Temple entrance – which is hard not miss as it’s well-lit by torches!.
In conclusion – To find The Fire Temple in The Death Mountain Depthsin Zelda Tears of Kingdom; players need first obtain Iron boots from Goron city then speak with Darunia followed by making their way towards Goron city while looking out for obstacles like big rocks which they should destroy using bombs/flowers after which they should navigate through rooms filled with Lava by carefully manoeuvring around on moving platforms while keeping an eye out for crannies that reveal hidden paths finally leading them directly intothe well-lit entranceofTheFireTemple.
- How to Find the Sikatag Lightroot in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Get The Flamebreaker Armorin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- Where to Find The Five Padlocks in The Fire Templein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Climb Death Mountainin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- Sage’s Will Locations in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Reach The Wind Templein Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Unlock The Construct Factoryin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- How to Activate Ulri Mountain Skyview Towerin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- Serenade To a Great Fairy How To Unlock The Eldin Great Fairy Fountainin Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- Darksiders Genesis – how to break a wall in chapter 14