Last week the PC version of Halo: Reach was released, and modders have already enjoyed the game. For example, a video demonstrating the work of ray tracing appeared in the network.
To do this, modders used a popular shader from programmer Pascal Gilcher, who provides the work of raytracing.
Compare Halo: Reach with the working ray tracing and without it you can in the video below. As in the case of other games, sometimes the user’s decision changes the lighting of the game for the worse – very often there are overlaps.
Halo: Reach came out on December 3rd and instantly became one of the most popular games in Steam.
- Halo: Reach was the third largest release in Steam in 2019
- Halo 3 passed with the guitar from Guitar Hero. It took a month and 263 deaths
- Halo Reach on PC – the best weapon in the game
- Modder’s did a zombie apocalypse in RDR2
- CEO of Blizzard started BlizzCon with an apology
- Minimum system requirements of Halo: Reach
- The Development History of Six Days in Fallujah: A Long and Controversial Road
- Can Six Days in Fallujah Live Up to the Hype?
- Replaced release date